Key Beliefs of Hinduism
Are you aware that there are some beliefs that Hinduism follows. These beliefs should be known to every person who wants follows Hinduism and also people who want to know more about Hinduism. So, we are going to talk more about these beliefs.
So, here is the list of beliefs that Hinduism follows:
- Hinduism has many Gods and Goddess, however every person follows his or her own as per his belief but also respects other Gods and Goddess.
- Hinduism believes that whatever goes comes back, which is referred to as Karma. This means that whatever you sow today as your good or bad deeds, you would reap the same in the future tomorrow.
- Hinduism belives that the soul or Atman is their in every living being and the aim of every living being should be to attain Moksha, which means that the soul is free from the cycle of rebirths. This means that the Soul would become a part of the supreme creator once it achieves Mokhsha or Salvation.
- Hinduism believes that people’s actions and thoughts have a direct influence on person’s current life. So, people are advised to have good thoughts and actions so that they lead a good and prosperous life.
- There are 2 main symbols of Hinduism: Om and Swastika.
- Hinduism consider Cow as the most sacred animal and worship it as Mother.
- Hindu’s are mainly vegetarians as the hinduism scriptures teach the people not to kill animals.
These were some of the beliefs of Hinduism. We would return with more information on Hinduism. Stay tuned for more information.