Did you know that Mahamrityunjaya Mantra can save us from death and misfortune. If not, we would discuss the advantages and also the ways to recite this mantra.
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is a mantra to make Lord Shiva happy. It can save person from accidents, misfortunes, illness and even death. There is a specific way by which we should chant this mantra so that we can get help from it.
Here are the list of things that should be taken care of while reciting this mantra:
- Always use correct pronunciation while reciting this mantra. A wrong pronunciation can be harmful.
- Always set a number for which you will recite this mantra. Always increase the number of times you will recite but never reduce the count.
- Always have Incense sticks or cones burning as you are reciting this mantra.
- Always use a Rudraksh Mala to recite this mantra.
- Never sit on the ground while reciting this mantra, have a aasan beneath you while reciting.
- Set a place to recite this mantra, never change places.
Here is a link from where you can download the Mantra : Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for more articles coming soon.